Jul 9, 2015

Christmas in July Handmade Cards Part 3

Cards
Thanks for joining me on this three post Christmas in July handmade card series!  Up first today we have an assortment of cards made from the BoBunny Christmas collage paper with ribbon and sticker accents. These cards can be made in no time using just a few sheets of paper.
Mini
 Some of my friends send Christmas 4x4's instead of cards.  I've bound my collection into this sweet little mini album.
Mini 2
 A gift book made with tiny composition books, covered in Basic Grey paper with a BoBunny sticker and label tape embellishment.  Perfect for keeping track of Christmas lists in style in one's handbag. 
Snowman
 Here's a mixed media piece of an eclectic snowman.  Created on a cardboard base using found elements.  There was a feature in an old Stamper's Sampler that inspired this piece.
Tag1
 Christmas tags for artsy friends.  These are simply strips of scrapbook paper and hymnal pages glued onto cardstock with embellishments of label tape, ribbon, twine and BoBunny stickers.  This one features a red cardinal.  
Tag2
 And this one a vintage Santa. 
Tag3
Another vintage Santa.  I cut the Dymo label maker letters apart here.
Tag4
Santa's sleigh with reindeer and snowflakes.

Girl Card
 Using my stash of vintage girl images on BoBunny paper.

Santa Card1
 Some of my lifelong favorite paper, the Basic Grey plaids!  Drool!!!  This card features another vintage Santa image, a Prima flower, ribbon and tag.
Santa Card2
 Same layout, different Santa. 
Vintage Girl Card2
 And another sweet girl.  I used a corner punch to add a layer and dimension to the vintage girl pic.  
Owl Card
 Another use of the owls on a branch stamp from the last post.  I cut the center piece by hand before I had a die cutting machine.  I drew the little lines and dots to make the frame.
Snowman Cards
And lastly, a collection of snowman cards I made with my mom.  The two on the left are a stamp, the center two are Penny Black stickers, and the two on the right are wrapping paper.  Pompom, snowflake brad, and Christmas light embellishments.  Hope you are inspire to go and make a Christmas stash of your own!  Visit Part 1 of this series HERE, and Part 2 HERE.  Thanks for looking!  Leave me a link if you create your own Christmas in July collection!

1 comment:

Nancy Briges said...

Love your Christmas cards! I started mine. They are post cards and they are somewhere. The craft room has been emptied and the painters come Monday. The carpet guys will be here sometime after that. Be glad when the last room is DONE!

Popular Posts