Jul 31, 2015

Penny Black Butterfly Card for Simon Says Stamp

card 1
 I am so excited that Simon Says Stamp is running a Penny Black challenge this month, so I created this butterfly card using some more pink Authentique paper.  Not my usual color, but this paper is to die for!
card 2
 The Worn Lipstick Distress Ink pad goes beautifully with this paper line.  I stamped the Penny Black butterfly onto a circle and mounted it over layers of paper, washi tape, and Authentique stickers.
card 3
 I added some pearls and a loopy bow of twine.  I made this by wrapping the twine around my fingers three or four times then tying a knot in a second piece of twine around the center.  FUN!
card 4
 I felt like this little bow just set the card off!
card 5
 And I couldn't resist using this sticker...
card 6
I'm linking up to the SSS Wednesday Challenge HERE in hopes of winning some new Penny Black stamps!  Woo hoo, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Autumn! It's so pretty and feminine and I absolutely love the papers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge & thanks for sharing your Penny Black goodies with us :)
Mandy xx

Popular Posts