Aug 8, 2015

Bows Galore Happy Cards

cards 1
 I made several sweet, happy cards with lovely bows for the August Craft-Dee Bowz challenge.  If you have never used a bow maker like this, DO IT!  My friend, Linda, recently did a demo at our card day.  I asked her to make mine for me because I am so uncoordinated (I litterally tripped on the way to the computer to post this...)  But Linda refused and insisted that we do our own bows, and I, yes I, was able to make a beautiful double loop bow in under 2 minutes!  I mean it's amazing!!!
card 2
 Back to the cards...  Stamped and colored this cool sentiment and layered papers, flowers, and die cuts.
card 3
 These were very fun to make and just make me happy looking at them!  Such cute paper!
card 4
Thanks so much for your visit!  Visit the link up HERE over at Craft-Dee Bowz.

3 comments:

cotnob said...

A lovely collection of cards, such pretty bows.
Pauline
x

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely set of cards! The design is so sweet!

Donna Maligno said...

Very cute cards! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

Popular Posts