Aug 9, 2015

Tiny Girraffes Baby Card

card 1
 I made this precious mum and tot baby card for my dear friend's daughter in England, who just had her first baby girl.  We are so thankful that this sweet girl came into the world happy and healthy!  Praise the Lord!  Her arrival is an answer to many prayers.  I used this week's Retro Sketch #176 for the design.
card 2
 The little animals came from an Autumn Leaves collection and the Smile sentiment is from Verve.  The papers are Authentique.  I stamped the dots on the circle die with my vacation stamp purchase from Joann's by Hampton Art (love!) for extra dimension.
card 3
I'm linking up to the Retro Sketch blog HERE and Sweet Stampin's Anything But a Birthday Challenge HERE.
sketch

4 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Oh wow! I'm totally in love with this card. Congratulations to your friend - I bet she loved this card too, definitely one to treasure. Claire xxx

Thordis said...

Oh your card is so super sweet, love the design papers and these giraffes are super adorable. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, thank you so much for playing with Sweet Stamping. Hope you can join our Bottom's Up challenge too. Have wonderful creative weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Linda Simmons said...

So, so cute! Love the giraffes! You've been holding out on me! Ha, ha! So this is your cute new stuff.

Popular Posts