Jul 13, 2017

Darkroom Door Stencil Release Sneak Peek


Though I haven't been posting as often as normal, I have been a busy bee behind the scenes working on samples for the new Darkroom Door stencil release.  Today I'm just sharing some teasers, but I hope you will enjoy these sneak peeks and head on over to the Darkroom Door website to pre-order your stamps and stencils.  


I have so many tutorials coming up and hope you will become a follower, as to not miss a thing.  


These stencils have been amazing to work with and I wish there was more time in the day to play!


I haven't even begun to play with the new stamps, so perhaps another teaser post will follow.  Thanks for your visit and continual support.  Are you enticed yet?


Pre-order your stencils at Darkroom Door today!  



15 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Enticed and trying not to be tempted....
Blessings
Maxine

Esther Asbury said...

Fun stuff! The tall flowers are my favorite from the ones pictured above. Can't wait to see what lovely things you've made this time!!

sarascloset said...

Yep! Sure am enticed by these stencils and your fabulous artwork! Can't wait for the tutorials! I could spend a week at your blog and not get caught up...there is seriously a second Autumn there somewhere! I don't know how you can create so many WONDERFUL things! But I'm so happy you do! Sending hugs!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Those are lovely samples! Looks like a great set of stencils! I am always too busy to do everything I want. It is hard to balance sharing your work by blogging and actually doing the crafting you love!

Lisa said...

Totally enticed!! The stencils look so amazing and you've showcased them perfectly!! I see several I need to add to my collection!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Your creativity for the new releases is WONDERFUL Autumn. What a great asset you are to their team! Xj.

Sherrie K. said...

So enticed! I love your sneak peeks..can't wait to see the tutorials!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Mac Mable said...

Yes fabulous stencils and fabulous peeks...Thank you x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous looking peeks into the new designs, they all look incredible samples for the new designs xxx

Helen Wallace said...

Always able to be enticed by stencils and your work, as always, is so professional and inspiring. x

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

LOVE those stencils and the beautiful textures you created with them! Looking forward to the tutorial to find out how you created those lovely layers and the distressed look.

Annie said...

loving what I see here Autumn xx Love the details and fabulous colours. Sending best wishes to you and yours
Annie xx

Redanne said...

Wonderful sneak peeks Autumn, I love DD stamps but didn't know they did stencils! Looking forward to your tutorials... Hugs, Anne xx

Sue said...

Ooh what beautiful samples, I can't wait to see more xx

Julia Aston said...

Gorgeous snips of these exciting new stencils Autumn! Wonderful colors and designs used that leave me wanting to see more!!! Julia xx

Popular Posts